HELLO! This is my fitness, nutrition and motivation blog. I didn’t have many people to turn to when I first started this journey, and tumblr became my go-to for inspiration. I finally caved and decided it was time to stop saving hundreds of photos to my desktop and start my own account!
I eat clean and train 5-6 days a week, and most days I absolutely love it. Several life experiences have brought me to this point and right now I am really interested in gaining muscle, making myself STRONG, and pushing my body’s limits.
Some other things about me:
- I’m 22, in university and I work as a writer.
- I’m a country girl living in the city.
- I could talk about food and training for hours.
- I LOVE music. I play piano and guitar. I go to concerts often and my favourite genres are hardcore/post-hardcore/pop punk/emo/pop/acoustic. That list is longer than I thought it would be lol
- Fashion is a huge part of my life. I used to have an outfit-of-the-day blog but I stopped updating it a few months ago. I own far too many clothes but I like to think of dressing as a sort of art (even workout clothes!) so I think that justifies it ;)
“Don’t cry to quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a REWARD from it.” - ET